I've Moved!

Visit me at my new blog:
sugarandmeringue.squarespace.com

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pie for the Pary

My daughter is having a Halloween party so I thought I'd make her friends some yummy meat pie. But… with the price of meat these days…




She is hosting a Tim Burton movie-watching party tomorrow night and dressing as Mrs. Lovett from Sweeny Todd. She has been sewing her costume for weeks!

These are the "Demon Barber of Fleet Street" cupcakes I made for her. They're Blood Red Velvet (of course).



I know… this is twisted and disturbing… but sooo much fun!







2 comments:

Teena Vallerine said...

fantastic! love that pie! Adds a whole new meaning to 'finger food'!! xxxx

Véronique said...

what the hell!!!!!!!!! how did you make this pie???!!!??? Unbelivable! Wonderful! the cupcakes are wonderful too! Damn you are hot lol