I've Moved!

Visit me at my new blog:
sugarandmeringue.squarespace.com

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Winner!

Congratulations to Sweet Sugar Belle! She is the winner of the National Sugar Cookie Day Competition! Please visit her blog to see more photos of all her fantastic cookies I'm amazed by her talent!

All the photos uploaded to the flickr photo group were very impressive. I was definitely inspired after looking at them. So many of them were extremely detailed and original. WOW! Thank you so much for sharing and for joining the National Sugar cookie day celebration!

5 comments:

FIONA said...

congrats to a very worthy winner !

sugarsugargal xx

SweetSugarBelle said...

Thanks Fiona, and thanks Emily. I am bery excited. =)

sweetopia said...

Congrats SweetSugarBelle!! Your cookies are definitely beautiful and worthy of the award!

Thanks for the contest again Emily!!
xo,
Marian

Unknown said...

The zebra stripe cookies!!!! Love them!

Sandwich Recipes said...

Nice blog you haave