I've Moved!

Visit me at my new blog:
sugarandmeringue.squarespace.com

Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to Decorate Christmas Cookies

Photos not adjusted, text not proofread, layout a little wonky…

But it's done!

I've been meaning to post a "How to decorate cookies" tutorial forever and here it is finally, imperfect though it may be. So let me know if it doesn't make any sense. I'm happy to answer questions if I can!



Last weekend my best friend (who lives 2 1/2 hours away) came for my birthday. We went to our favorite junk shop and bought tons of vintage Christmas decor.

This weekend my cousin (who lives all the way in Spain!) came over for a lesson on how to decorate cookies. Here's the angels she decorated. With a little practice I think she'll be a great cookie decorator!

Next weekend is the first of 3 family Christmas gatherings for us.

Christmas parties, programs & shopping fill the time in between.

So… like everyone else I know… I barely have time to think. But it's a very happy state of stress. I really love the flurry of activity this time of year and I feel very lucky to get to spend some time with family and friends.

So… in case I don't have time to write again before Christmas…

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Homemade by Margy said...

I love your cookies, they look so terrific, so wonderful. We don´t have a tradition on decorating cookies, so we don´t really know them, but your are gorgeous, love your blog.

laura may said...

Hi there. I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog. I only found it tonight, but have looked through it, and it is so lovely. Your cookies are gorgeous!

Lauramay.x