I've Moved!

Visit me at my new blog:
sugarandmeringue.squarespace.com

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bake at Work!

I was inspired by this Lifehacker article to make some waffle cookies. (I've been reading Lifehacker a lot lately!)

The title of the article is Make Cookies in 90 Seconds with Your Waffle Iron.

I tried both of the recipes that the article linked to and while the oatmeal chocolate chip ones (top) seem a bit more novel, the tried and true chocolate waffle cookies tasted better to me.

Anyway… I thought… depending on the type of place you work… it might be fun to take your waffle iron to work and serve these to your co-workers fresh baked. I think maybe I'll try it this week. You gotta do something to make work more fun, right?

5 comments:

ozma of odds said...

OOOOHHHHH!!!!! Yum! Are these similar to pizzell's? I would love to try these! Thanks for the idea! xo

Chef Matt & Megs said...

Love your recipe blog. Please feel free to stop by my food blog anytime to get some of my great recipes. :) I'm at Off The Menu @ www.actualfoodforthought.com

Blossom Hill Cottons said...

They do look delicious!!! A waffle iron is something I do not own for some reason. I may have to get out and buy one soon :)

Sinful Southern Sweets said...

I've never thought about waffle cookies. Thats a great idea!

Jimmy Simpson said...

Nice cookies ideas thanks for share it with everyone:-)
Regards,
Jimmy Simpson
wedding cakeWriter