I've Moved!

Visit me at my new blog:
sugarandmeringue.squarespace.com

Sunday, January 3, 2010

The middle or the edge?

"Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." –Nathaniel Hawthorne
Happy New Year!

My word for this year is SIMPLIFY. I'm getting organized, getting focused, getting rid of all the excess crap and then…

I'm taking it easy and going with the flow.

So… simple brownies with stenciled powdered sugar seemed like the perfect New Year's treat to go along with my simple, no-nonsense attitude.

Do you fight over the middle brownies or the edge brownies at your house? I guess we're lucky. My daugher prefers middles but the rest of us don't really care. If you are a household of "edge lovers"… check out this All Edges Brownie Pan from Think Geek.
Isn't that fun?!

3 comments:

Alexia said...

I wish I'd found your blog last week! Still, better late than never. Everything looks delightful and I can't wait to experiment!

Amy O'Kane said...

it's all about the middle. :) Happy New Year to you!

Melanie said...

AMAZING!!!