I've Moved!

Visit me at my new blog:
sugarandmeringue.squarespace.com

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The "To-Do" List


New Stuff for Sugar and meringue, originally uploaded by Flying Time Designs.


•look for fun things to put in the etsy store √ (see above)

•get fun things listed in etsy store √ (I got a few of them listed)


•design business cards √

•Get business cards printed


•design a "party pack" for the shop with invitations, cupcake toppers and goodie bags √

•get parts to "party pack" printed and assembled

•try this recipe for macarons (they look so pretty and yummy!)


•learn to make poured fondant (here's the directions I plan to follow)


•determine prices and create a listing of them in iWeb that I can link to from here

•try some different cupcake and cookie designs using gumpaste accents

•work on a business plan

•research possible kitchen spaces

•decide wether or not to show cookies at fall craft show

•learn to live without sleep



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily I think your right, you & I just might be the same person. Thanks for visiting my blog. I just love yours too! Let me know if you would ever consider selling any of your products at the bakery. I think they would do great in our little retail area!

Happy Harris said...

first day of another diet and i find you!!! through flikr, thanks for adding me...I love your things so much I have added you as a friend - hope thats ok - im also adding you to my blogroll - luv your style - I am sure we will get on like a house on fire! happy days - luv happy x

Kari said...

Fun stuff!!!
Great list:)

Kari

She's Sew Slye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Emily,
I haven't checked back in awhile...wow!!! This blog is so awesome and your baking is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful. Just wanted to encourage you....your new business will do so awesome!! I look at cupcake places online all the time...and your look is so unique, keep it up!

Lynn Furniture Removal said...

This was great to reead